This morning I saw a dog out on its own, which is a thing you never see nowadays. Remember when people just used to let their dogs out in the morning?
Another thing you never see is women with rollers in their hair under a headscarf! Or even nipping out the shops in their slippers ...
Any other suggestions?
Coming soon, from Pixar…
-
Harry says this little scene was the culmination of “a classic washing-up
feud” at his office in London. (Kind of adorable, right? I would SO watch a
movie...
10 years ago
In Laurencekirk last Sunday I was sitting in my car outside the co-op, & to my amazement saw a woman, not just in slippers, but in dressing gown over pyjamas going in for (presumably) her Sunday paper....and it was FREEZING!!! No one else gave her a second glance, I was expecting Duelling Banjos to start any minute.....:-)
ReplyDeleteAnna
Ha ha, what a surprising sight in Laurencekirk!
ReplyDelete