Just passed the bookshop and on their half-price display they had Linwood Barclay's new hardback, Too Close to Home. This time I couldn't miss the blurb and it looked really good: "What if your next door neighbours were all murdered?" (It said). "And what if you found out the killers went to the wrong house?" Oooooh! And then I noticed it said, "If you like Harlan Coben you'll like this ..."
Should I go back to the shop at teabreak? Answers on a postcard please ... And why is there a funny gap beneath this post? Answers, etc ...
Day 128; Book 126
Pierogi the cat spent freezing nights outside a sanctuary, desperate to get
in but too afraid to try; now he won't stop cuddling every single cat
there, proving no stray is ever a lost cause.
-
When a cat is too afraid to take the first step, it's good that there are
kindhearted hoomans there to help.
It's a known fact that some cats adopt themsel...
7 hours ago
ooh! get it! then lend it to me! who knows about the gap...
ReplyDelete