I finished my Spike Milligan books last night and went on to One Good Turn by Kate Atkinson (lent to me by Caroline). As you know I try to avoid reading the blurbs on books. The good thing about this is that any surprises are never spoiled; the bad thing is that occasionally I get completely the wrong idea about books. I THOUGHT this was going to be a romance. Happily, so far (and I've only read a few chapters) it has turned out to be set during the Edinburgh Festival and involves humour, murder, attempted murder, sexual shenanigans and two larcenous schoolboys from Gillespie's. I can't wait to read on! As usual I have come in to the middle of a series, and now I must find the other books.
Day 126; Book 125
Hilarious Cat Memes Capturing the Never-Ending Battle Against Feline Fur
-
You're dressed, you're ready to leave, and then you look down. Cat hair.
All over the shirt you could've sworn was clean five minutes ago. Out comes
the li...
12 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment