I finished this one last night, and I thought it was one of the best Falco novels. Mr F wants me to read another Christopher Brookmyre next, so I could give that a go if my DVD hasn't come yet! Surely it will ...
Day 188; Book 185
'He was able to experience what it meant to be loved': Couple drives past a
"free kittens" sign and steals a kitten from a terrible hoarding situation,
giving him the life he deserved, even if it was short
-
A "free kittens" sign is always a reason to stop and pay attention.
A "free kittens" sign can mean a few things, and they are generally never
good. It coul...
7 hours ago
I salute your energy! I try to write every day and at times it can be difficult. So I have learned to write only when my mind is working that way. Anyway good luck. Keep up the reading, and if you are looking for a light easy read try mine. thanks
ReplyDeleteJim Colombo
Author-The Keys to the Vault
Thanks for the good wishes Jim, and I'll look out for your book.
ReplyDelete