I've finished that book I didn't like, and here's the name: Ghost Heart by R. J. Ellory. To be fair it did have an ending which came as a complete surprise (and was very clever). The rest of it was kind of predictable though, and the main characters could have been more sympathetic.
But in other news I have the new Harlan Coben novel! It's called Long Lost and it's the latest in the Myron Bolitar series. I'm tempted to go back and read all the others in proper order first but I know I won't - I'm going to start this one tonight (and then lend it to anyone else who wants it).
Off on a course now and then on holiday so I will report back in a week with my latest reading.
Day 203; book 200
Cat Owners Share the Ridiculous Names They Gave Their Felines That Somehow
Fit Purrfectly
-
Naming a cat comes with basically no rules. You can spend hours searching
for the perfect name, or look at your new kitten and decide that they look
like a...
7 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment