A book thoughtfully provided by the Rock Chick so her Papa can build her a jeweller's bench for Christmas! (It's American, hence the spelling). Naturally I decided to read it.
It was most enlightening, because up till now I had thought of jewellery-making and silversmithing as a dainty craft ... how wrong was I! The outcome may be dainty but there is brute force and hazards involved. Now I am worried about the Rock Chick surrounded by dangerous heat, chemicals and fumes, which just goes to show that ignorance can be bliss.
Maybe I will get over it if she makes me something nice ...
Day 325; Book 315
Hilarious Cat Memes Capturing the Never-Ending Battle Against Feline Fur
-
You're dressed, you're ready to leave, and then you look down. Cat hair.
All over the shirt you could've sworn was clean five minutes ago. Out comes
the li...
4 hours ago
don't worry, i am also scared by all the chemicals and fumes. quite like the fire though. maybe i will make you something nice (:
ReplyDelete