I watched Austin's testosterone-fuelled tango* on Saturday night and ladies, I am a convert!
I'm not too disappointed by John Sergeant's continuing success. Yes, public votes for John mean that better dancers have to leave, but by this stage of the competition they would be competing against each other anyway. Heather has had to leave, and Cherie, but to be honest I don't think they would have been in the final anyway.
If John ends up in the final though, that WOULD be a travesty!
* Scroll down past the main screen and you can click on clips of the different dances from Saturday.
Cat lover adopts 20 stray cats and spoils them by building a nightclub and
tunnel maze at home, turning his garage into a feline paradise: 'Adopted
all 20 of them'
-
If I were one of these 20 kittens, I would feel like a kid in an amusement
park designed just for me. I would explore everything whenever I want, as
many t...
3 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment